Cromimi_Loading

Forum

Pages : 1

#1 Le 17-05-2022 à 16h35

Nouveau Membre
SilverWolf16

/static/images/forum/smilies/ham-larme.gif
Hey so I refers a friend but I only got 50 Gold Mimis and also, its been a day but it wont let play the scratchy card game again. Thx! /static/images/forum/smilies/ham-05.gif  /static/images/forum/smilies/ham-07.gif  /static/images/forum/smilies/ham-content.gif  /library/php/forum/views/smilies/smile.png  /library/php/forum/views/smilies/smile.png  /library/php/forum/views/smilies/smile.png  /static/images/forum/smilies/bonbon.gif  /library/php/forum/views/smilies/smile.png

Chmicken Luver

#2 Le 24-05-2022 à 09h16

Nouveau Membre

Hi there. You might wanna try logging off and logging back in again.

There seem to be a few issues with refreshes and progression linked to remaining logged in (even if you have not ticked the option). I had a lot of issues resolved in the past when I simply logged off myself rather than closing the tab and letting the session expire. After logging back in, all the issues were resolved.

#3 Le 28-05-2022 à 01h48

Nouveau Membre
SilverWolf16

Amancham a écrit :

Hi there. You might wanna try logging off and logging back in again.

There seem to be a few issues with refreshes and progression linked to remaining logged in (even if you have not ticked the option). I had a lot of issues resolved in the past when I simply logged off myself rather than closing the tab and letting the session expire. After logging back in, all the issues were resolved.

Amancham
Thanks, will try! /static/images/forum/smilies/ham-goutte.gif

Chmicken Luver

#4 Le 28-05-2022 à 10h40

Administrateur
Kacahuete
Modératrice ...

Hello
Waiting for Lily's return, i'll try to answer your with the hep of my friend Google.

To receive the MO of a friend's sponsorship, he must validate his registration and yours has still not done so.
You will only touch them when he starts playing on the game.

https://i.postimg.cc/Kz6mF832/signature-cromodo.png

#5 Le 10-06-2022 à 15h57

Nouveau Membre
SilverWolf16

Kacahuete a écrit :

Hello
Waiting for Lily's return, i'll try to answer your with the hep of my friend Google.

To receive the MO of a friend's sponsorship, he must validate his registration and yours has still not done so.
You will only touch them when he starts playing on the game.

Ty!

Chmicken Luver

#6 Le 11-06-2022 à 05h21

Nouveau Membre
Saay231

Hola, tengo un problema con una cromimi embarazada, ella debio dar a luz hace dos días pero no lo ha hecho, ¿que debo hacer?

Pages : 1

chargement