Cromimi_Loading

Forum

Pages : 1 2

#26 Le 27-10-2022 à 05h44

Nouveau Membre

Hello, my cromimi Fica is pregnant with two babies. I want to call them Tec and Mic. Could you help me hatch? On the other hand, I don't want them to continue reproducing...what do I have to do? I'm level 14. Thank you. /static/images/forum/smilies/ham-content.gif

Giovy

#27 Le 30-10-2022 à 02h26

Nouveau Membre
kevilla30

Hello again,
I need to pass to 23 lvl, but I need to send a cromimi to a carreer, for this, one of my cromimi has to be without son, girl/pregnant.

I want to send Narni (cromimi girl) to a carreer, but for now she is pregnant and it impossibilites me to send her.

I wait send her soon, need to go to next level.

Ps.: I dont want to send any C'boy (I need both my cromimis boys).

Wainting feedback  /static/images/forum/smilies/ham-content.gif

#28 Le 31-10-2022 à 03h12

Nouveau Membre

giovy a écrit :

Hello, my cromimi Fica is pregnant with two babies. I want to call them Tec and Mic. Could you help me hatch? On the other hand, I don't want them to continue reproducing...what do I have to do? I'm level 14. Thank you. /static/images/forum/smilies/ham-content.gif

Giovy

Could an administrator help me please?

#29 Le 31-10-2022 à 10h00

Administrateur
Kacahuete

Hello Giovy... and all english players,

When Lily297 is not available here, you can always post on the French forum, using Google translation to write in French (as I presently do to write you in "correct english") and the other modos will answer you!

https://i.postimg.cc/Kz6mF832/signature-cromodo.png

#30 Le 03-11-2022 à 03h33

Nouveau Membre
kevilla30

Kacahuete a écrit :

Hello Giovy... and all english players,

When Lily297 is not available here, you can always post on the French forum, using Google translation to write in French (as I presently do to write you in "correct english") and the other modos will answer you!

French forum, using Google translation to write in French (as I presently do to write you in "correct english") and the other modos will answer you!

COULD YOU SEND ME THE LINK OF THIS FORUM? I AM NOT FINDING... /static/images/forum/smilies/ham-larme.gif

#31 Le 03-11-2022 à 11h29

Administrateur
Kacahuete

Hello Kevilla ...
It's HERE but especially you must write in french (thanks to Google translator  /library/php/forum/views/smilies/tongue.png) and it's only to pass a level!

https://i.postimg.cc/Kz6mF832/signature-cromodo.png

#32 Le 08-11-2022 à 11h24

Nouveau Membre

Hello! I've been stuck on level 11 for about a month now and cannot progress as my cromimi Naomi isn't giving birth due to the bug. It would be much appreciated if you could help out!
Thanks in advance and have a nice day!!

#33 Le 09-11-2022 à 07h49

Membre Habitué
Rina58

Hello Zozof!
Like Kacahuete say you can go on French forum and use Google translator and Kacahuete send us link so you just need to press red ˝HERE˝.

I like animals most cats and mouses. Fell free to send me messages even if it's just to say hi. If you need help you just need to send me a message and I will see what I can do and replay in most short period /library/php/forum/views/smilies/smile.png (Not administrator just want to help)

#34 Le 09-11-2022 à 19h51

Nouveau Membre
lenaw

Hello,
I need help again. /static/images/forum/smilies/ham-goutte.gif
To finish level 20 my Cromimis have to have babies again. I would like Feline to give birth.

Thank you!

#35 Le 09-11-2022 à 22h19

Nouveau Membre

Hello again /library/php/forum/views/smilies/smile.png

Lumina needs to give birth again please, I need some Babies for the next level.

Thank youu /static/images/forum/smilies/coeur.gif

#36 Le 13-11-2022 à 13h36

Nouveau Membre
Fikimiki207

Hello again
I need Eli to give birth, last time I failed the objective
i'm still on 56 lvl

thanks for help

#37 Le 14-11-2022 à 20h42

Nouveau Membre

Hello
I'm at level 11, my cromimi had to have her babies a week ago and I need her to have them to pass the level.
My cromimi is called "Pelusa".

Have a nice day.   /static/images/forum/smilies/cromimi-coeur.gif

#38 Le 18-11-2022 à 14h06

Nouveau Membre
Emely

Hallo,
To finish Level 11 my hamster lady " Carly " hast to get her cubs. Can you help me please ?

#39 Le 20-11-2022 à 02h10

Nouveau Membre
EliciaJJ

Hi!
I already have two Cromimi that don't want to give birth and I'm still stuck at level 11. It would be great if my bunny Galaxy could have her two cubs. Please help me! Many Thanks  /static/images/forum/smilies/cromimi-coeur.gif

Pages : 1 2

chargement