Cromimi_Loading

Forum

Pages : 1

#1 Le 13-06-2022 à 01h35

Nouveau Membre

When I first started the game, there were a lot more cromimis in the shop such as the red ram mouse and owl mouse. The problem is that now they're gone so I can't get them for top cromimi. I really need the red ram mouse but it disappeared. Will it come back?  /static/images/forum/smilies/cromimi-triste.gif

#2 Le 13-06-2022 à 07h11

Membre Habitué
Rina58

I need red ram too but I don't have her please help us! /static/images/forum/smilies/cromimi-triste.gif

I like animals most cats and mouses. Fell free to send me messages even if it's just to say hi. If you need help you just need to send me a message and I will see what I can do and replay in most short period /library/php/forum/views/smilies/smile.png (Not administrator just want to help)

#3 Le 13-06-2022 à 21h52

Nouveau Membre

You get new colors unlocked by raising your level (niveau). So if you can't buy one yet, you might need a higher level.

If you look at another animal (e.g. bunny) you will notice that you only have very few options, while you have many options for mice already. There will be more and more over time. Be patient /library/php/forum/views/smilies/smile.png

#4 Le 14-06-2022 à 13h01

Membre Habitué
Rina58

Thats help but for higher level I need cromibaby /static/images/forum/smilies/cromimi-triste.gif

I like animals most cats and mouses. Fell free to send me messages even if it's just to say hi. If you need help you just need to send me a message and I will see what I can do and replay in most short period /library/php/forum/views/smilies/smile.png (Not administrator just want to help)

#5 Le 14-06-2022 à 13h15

Membre Habitué
Rina58

I've got new cromimis!!! /library/php/forum/views/smilies/lol.png
But not red ram and I need higer level  /static/images/forum/smilies/ham-06.gif life is so hard

#6 Le 15-06-2022 à 05h21

Nouveau Membre

No it doesn't even say what level I unlock it. I search it in the shop it keeps showing me the red ram rabbit instead, and when I click the mouse option it says it doesn't exist.

#7 Le 15-06-2022 à 12h41

Membre Habitué
Rina58

Hmm... I don't have  red ram  /static/images/forum/smilies/ham-06.gif

Dernière modification par Rina58 (Le 16-06-2022 à 14h31)

#8 Le 16-06-2022 à 05h06

Nouveau Membre

what level does it unlock? because I am level 19

#9 Le 16-06-2022 à 14h30

Membre Habitué
Rina58

I'm on 11  /library/php/forum/views/smilies/neutral.png so then how much my lvl. need to be?  /library/php/forum/views/smilies/yikes.png

#10 Le 07-07-2022 à 11h27

Nouveau Membre

Rina58 a écrit :

I'm on 11  /library/php/forum/views/smilies/neutral.png so then how much my lvl. need to be?  /library/php/forum/views/smilies/yikes.png

A lot higher. I am at 36 right now. 5 pages of mice and still no red ram. I'm happy to let you know once I see it, but it's going to be a few days until I get to the next level and see what mice are on shop page 6.

#11 Le 07-07-2022 à 12h52

Administrateur
Kacahuete
Modératrice ...

Hello
Have you tried the trick of Elluuu-97, HERE!
Some have a bug of pages at the store and in this case, the absent cro can be accessed by typing its name in the search bar ("Spicy" for this case) and then, it becomes available...
Afterwards, if you are blocked by your level, you just have to wait for the right moment!

Sorry for my imperfect english, assisted by my friend, Google translator  /library/php/forum/views/smilies/wink.png

https://i.postimg.cc/Kz6mF832/signature-cromodo.png

#12 Le 07-07-2022 à 13h27

Membre Habitué
Rina58

Its okay if you wrote something wrong and thank you and Elluuu-97 too! And Amancham thank you and I really whant to know. /static/images/forum/smilies/cromimi-coeur.gif

Dernière modification par Rina58 (Le 07-07-2022 à 13h36)

#13 Le 08-07-2022 à 09h15

Nouveau Membre

Kacahuete a écrit :

Hello
Have you tried the trick of Elluuu-97, HERE!
Some have a bug of pages at the store and in this case, the absent cro can be accessed by typing its name in the search bar ("Spicy" for this case) and then, it becomes available...
Afterwards, if you are blocked by your level, you just have to wait for the right moment!

Sorry for my imperfect english, assisted by my friend, Google translator  /library/php/forum/views/smilies/wink.png

Yeah, that works. on lvl 36 I do find the red (spicy?) Ram in the store.

#14 Le 09-07-2022 à 13h54

Administrateur
Kacahuete
Modératrice ...

Rina58 a écrit :

Yay

Hello ...

This post brings us nothing: it is useless to post, just to approve or repeat what is already said by another one, as you often do !

Thanks for not cluttering the forum with empty posts, just to increase your meter and change your rank!

https://i.postimg.cc/Kz6mF832/signature-cromodo.png

Pages : 1

chargement