Cromimi_Loading

  • MP 36 701
  • Pop's 15 690
  • MO 3 640
  • Défis gagnés 1 032
  • Trophées Cage 0
  • Trophées Cromimi 0
  • Profil vu 11 fois
    Dernière visite le 2020-05-25 06:42:26

    Kyokomae
    20 ans · Niveau 22
      
     
    Hi hi! 
    I am Kyokomae, Kyo, Sakura Fairy, Sakura... orrrr you could just call me Eliana. :P
    I am a pretty typical 19-year-old girl who spends 15% of my time worrying about college and the other 85% wasting time on the internet, talking to my only friend on Discord or playing games.
    You can find me pretty much everything Beemoov, such as My Candy Love, Eldarya, and LAF.
    I also am on Twitter, Tumblr, and Discord @桜の妖精 (Sakura Fairy)#5636.
    I'm not really sure why I am linking all of these and I know none of the 20 players here are going to visit my page,
    but I am bored and lonely. ╮ (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.) ╭ 
    Hit me up about games, music (or k-pop in particular), anime, or even the weather! :D

    I used to play Cromimi when I was younger, but I lost interest after a few years and was devastated when I came back to find the game down. 
    My nostalgic soul was ecstatic when I found out it was back and I made an account before I even realized what I was doing.
    I'm not super active, but I come around every now and then when I want a little stroll down memory lane or get bored. lol
     
    Adopte un(e) Furet PâkœufAdopte un(e) Furet PâkœufAdopte un(e) Furet PâkœufAdopte un(e) Furet PâkœufAdopte un(e) Furet Pâkœuf
    Adopte un(e) Furet Pâkœuf
    Isabella (1/10)
    Adopte un(e) Furet PâkœufAdopte un(e) Furet PâkœufAdopte un(e) Furet PâkœufAdopte un(e) Furet Pâkœuf
    Adopte un(e) Furet Pâkœuf
    Jacobina (2/10)
    Adopte un(e) Souris ClassiqueAdopte un(e) Souris ClassiqueAdopte un(e) Souris ClassiqueAdopte un(e) Souris Classique
    Adopte un(e) Souris Classique
    Jr. (3/10)
    Adopte un(e) Furet Gris ViolineAdopte un(e) Furet Gris ViolineAdopte un(e) Furet Gris ViolineAdopte un(e) Furet Gris Violine
    Adopte un(e) Furet Gris Violine
    Maō (4/10)
    Adopte un(e) Souris ClassiqueAdopte un(e) Souris ClassiqueAdopte un(e) Souris ClassiqueAdopte un(e) Souris ClassiqueAdopte un(e) Souris Classique
    Adopte un(e) Souris Classique
    Memi (5/10)
    Adopte un(e) Furet PâkœufAdopte un(e) Furet PâkœufAdopte un(e) Furet PâkœufAdopte un(e) Furet Pâkœuf
    Adopte un(e) Furet Pâkœuf
    Ostara (6/10)
    Adopte un(e) Souris ClassiqueAdopte un(e) Souris ClassiqueAdopte un(e) Souris ClassiqueAdopte un(e) Souris ClassiqueAdopte un(e) Souris Classique
    Adopte un(e) Souris Classique
    Pi (7/10)
    Adopte un(e) Souris ClassiqueAdopte un(e) Souris ClassiqueAdopte un(e) Souris ClassiqueAdopte un(e) Souris Classique
    Adopte un(e) Souris Classique
    Shoona (8/10)
    Adopte un(e) Souris EpouvanteAdopte un(e) Souris EpouvanteAdopte un(e) Souris EpouvanteAdopte un(e) Souris Epouvante
    Adopte un(e) Souris Epouvante
    Sparky (9/10)
    Adopte un(e) Souris Gris ViolineAdopte un(e) Souris Gris ViolineAdopte un(e) Souris Gris ViolineAdopte un(e) Souris Gris Violine
    Adopte un(e) Souris Gris Violine
    Yuki (10/10)
    PailleBac blancGrille rose
    Pot de confitureBiberonTronc OgresseRoue
    Adopte un(e) Souris ClassiqueAdopte un(e) Souris ClassiqueAdopte un(e) Souris Classique
    Adopte un(e) Souris ClassiqueAdopte un(e) Souris Classique
    Adopte un(e) Souris ClassiqueAdopte un(e) Souris Classique
    The Girls (1/4)
    PailleBac grisGrille grise
    BiberonGlobe terrestreBocal de poisson
    Adopte un(e) Souris ClassiqueAdopte un(e) Souris Classique
    Adopte un(e) Souris Gris ViolineAdopte un(e) Souris Gris Violine
    Adopte un(e) Souris ClassiqueAdopte un(e) Souris ClassiqueAdopte un(e) Souris Classique
    Perroquet
    Adopte un(e) Souris EpouvanteAdopte un(e) Souris Epouvante
    Adopte un(e) Souris ClassiqueAdopte un(e) Souris ClassiqueAdopte un(e) Souris Classique
    The Boys (2/4)
    Bac turquoiseGrille turquoiseHerbe verte
    Biberon
    Adopte un(e) Furet PâkœufAdopte un(e) Furet Pâkœuf
    Adopte un(e) Furet Gris ViolineAdopte un(e) Furet Gris Violine
    Adopte un(e) Furet PâkœufAdopte un(e) Furet Pâkœuf
    Adopte un(e) Furet PâkœufAdopte un(e) Furet PâkœufAdopte un(e) Furet Pâkœuf
    Ferrets! (3/4)
    Pétales de roseTahiti 1Tahiti 1
    nid d'amourPetit coussin coeurguirlande St valentinnoeud st ValentinMaisonnette st valentinpetite rose St ValentinRocking ChairBiberonNounours LutinBiberon bébéCouffinBoîte à Musique
    Love House! (4/4)
    chargement